Producer – PHL (Apprenticeship)
Bluecadet is seeking an apprentice to support our team of producers. You will assist with project management tasks, supporting a team of producers on a variety of projects, while learning the digital project management process. This is a hands-on role; you’ll get deep into projects, working closely with our producers, designers, developers, leadership, and clients.
You will work on a variety of projects across multiple mediums, including interactive installations in museums, mobile apps and games, and websites for world-class organizations. The apprentice will support our producers with their key responsibilities: developing strong client relationships, coordinating internal teams, and ensuring timely delivery of excellent products.
We are seeking candidates who are strong communicators, work well within a team, are highly organized and detail-oriented, and tech-savvy. To be successful in this position, one must be proactive and take ownership of project components. This is an entry-level opportunity for individuals who are excited about working at a growing company in a dynamic industry alongside other smart, motivated people.
The apprenticeship is a paid position, will last 3 to 6 months, and may lead to a full-time role. Many members of our team started as apprentices; this could be the start of a long-lasting collaboration.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist producers on multiple projects with various project management tasks
- Keep teams up to speed on project details and status
- Maintain project schedules
- Organize project assets as needed (content, sitemaps, technical information, etc.)
- Track project to-dos and help organize projects using our software systems (Basecamp, GitHub, Gantt charts, etc.)
- Help prepare for meetings and presentations
- Take notes during meetings and follow up on action items
- Perform quality assurance and testing
- Data entry
- Contribute ideas to projects
- Identify opportunities and areas for improvement
- Experience working in digital media is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
- Desire to learn new technologies, tackle new challenges, and grow professionally
- Eye for design is nice to have
Please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line “Producer (Apprentice)”. *Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we aren’t able to give status updates via phone or email, but if you are invited for an interview, you will be contacted directly by us for that position.
With offices in Philadelphia and New York City, Bluecadet is a digital agency focusing primarily on work for mission-driven organizations, leading museums, and cultural institutions. We are approachable perfectionists who believe in technology’s power to transform narratives and educate people by entertaining them.
At Bluecadet, we’re into details so let us know you are as well by spelling our name correctly when you apply. It’s Bluecadet. Not Blue Cadet, BlueCadet, or Cadet Bleu. It’s just our way to see if you’re paying attention.