Bluecadet Brings Home Eight W3 Awards
The Winners of the 12th Annual W3 Awards have been announced by the Academy of Interactive and Visual Arts today.
Receiving over 5,000 entries, the W3 Awards honors outstanding Websites, Web Marketing, Web Video, Mobile Sites/Apps & Social content created by some of the best interactive agencies, designers, and creators worldwide.
“The creativity and quality of this season’s entries raised the bar once again. As our connected world continues to expand in new and exciting ways, our winners are a true testament to the power of Web creativity across the world.” said Derek Howard, the director of the AIVA. “On behalf of the over 750 members of The Academy of Interactive and Visual Arts, we applaud the talents and dedication our winners showcased and commend all of this year’s entrants for their commitment to furthering the quality of the content we view online.”
Bluecadet was recognized with 5 Gold awards and 3 Silver awards. See the full list of winners here.
- Go Flight App for Smithsonian’s National Air Space Museum (Mobile Apps – Cultural Institution)
- National Air and Space Museum Website (Web Feature – UX)
- Denison.edu Website (Web – School/University)
- Princeton Admission Website (Web – School/University)
- National WWII Museum Website (Web Feature – Visual Appeal)