- Serve as a strategic lead for partners and clients, presenting clients with new and exciting opportunities for future work.
- Not afraid to get your hands dirty—whatever it takes to push for the most compelling solutions
- Draw from a range of experience and references in and out of our field, including knowledge of best-in-class media and digital experiences—let your passions push us forward
- Advocate for innovative processes and technologies across projects; excitement about new trends in technology but interested in real creative value, not just hype
- Incorporate sound strategy & visitor insights into designs and ensures our internal processes, training, and knowledge-sharing reinforce this perspective
- Foster an environment of multidisciplinary collaboration and creative problem-solving
- Strong leader with the ability to manage multiple clients and projects.
- Working knowledge of digital technologies and how they can be used to support superior user-centered experiences
- Tells a great story, with particular emphasis on digital narratives
- Adept at directing and mentoring others in developing, communicating, and selling industry-leading concepts to clients
- Exceptional ability to understand, communicate, and develop creative solutions that address specific client goals
- Demonstrated success in managing the needs of the company and ensuring the delivery of best-in-class work
- Seizes opportunities to make work, team, and clients better
- General understanding of a wide range of design and production tools, ranging from Figma and Adobe’s Creative Suite to Blender and Touchdesigner. You don’t need to be an expert, but you need to be able to talk the talk with creative and production teams
- 2+ years of experience leading teams in a Director role
- 7+ years of experience designing experiences for clients
Bluecadet is an award-winning, internationally-recognized experience design agency focused on producing transformative digital products and environments. We work with cultural institutions, universities, and mission-driven organizations and brands. Past clients include MoMA, Harvard, Princeton, The Smithsonian Institution, Doctors Without Borders, National Geographic, and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. Our offices are in Philadelphia and New York City, though this position could also be remote.
Bluecadet offers competitive salaries, medical and dental insurance, 401(k) participation, paid time off, company holidays, paid parental leave, and the opportunity to work in a dynamic, growing and fun environment. We have a gorgeous office, a relaxed dress code, and encourage work/life harmony.
Our Commitment to Equity and Inclusion:
Bluecadet’s staff represents a wide pool of talent, views, backgrounds, and interests across our disciplines. We believe in Equity and Inclusion as a general principle and look for ways to actively amplify our team’s diverse perspectives in service of the stories and messages we are entrusted to tell.
We also recognize that we must always strive to be better. Over the past six months, we have launched internal DEI programming with a dedicated consultant to inform our business and culture moving forward. For 2021, we have prioritized initiatives at all levels of our organization – reflecting on leadership actions and communication, training our managers on equity and inclusion best practices, and for the whole staff, implementing inclusive meeting structures and cross-group learning.