Digital Producer – NYC
Bluecadet is seeking an experienced digital producer to join our team in New York. You will work on a variety of projects across multiple mediums, including interactive installations in museums, mobile apps and games, and websites for world-class organizations. You will be responsible for developing strong client relationships, coordinating internal teams, and delivering excellent products.
- Guide digital projects from kick-off to launch (websites, apps, touchscreens)
- Build strong long-term relationships with clients
- Coordinate teams of designers and developers and ensure project success
- Define project scope and develop estimates collaboratively with team
- Manage budgets and timelines
- Lead project status meetings and updates with internal teams and clients
- Manage 3-5 projects simultaneously, and understand priorities
- Contribute ideas to projects
- Identify opportunities and areas for improvement
- Help make strategic decisions that align with client and company goals as well as industry trends
Desired Characteristics and Skills
- Excellent communicator
- Works well with minimal oversight
- Proactive, high-energy, and reliable
- Diplomatic and professional when handling tough situations
- Innovative and pragmatic problem-solver and decision maker
- Want to see your hard work have an impact on the success of the company
- Desire to learn new technologies, tackle new challenges, and grow professionally
- Excited about working at a growing company within a dynamic industry alongside other smart, motivated people
- Knowledge of project management software, systems, and procedures
- Eye for design
- Knowledge of best practices in interactive design and development
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience
- Must live in the NYC area or be willing to relocate
- Must have work authorization to work in the United States
Bluecadet offers competitive salaries, medical and dental insurance, 401(k) participation, paid time off, company holidays, paid parental leave, and the opportunity to work in a dynamic, growing and fun environment. We have a gorgeous office, a relaxed dress code, and flexible hours.
People of color, people with disabilities, women, and LGBTQ candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please apply here with your resume and cover letter
Bluecadet is an Emmy-winning experience design studio that collaborates with the world’s leading cultural organizations to craft products and spaces that entertain, educate, and inspire. We leverage design and technology to help our clients tell their stories and engage their audiences with powerful experiences that build empathy and encourage engagement.
Headquartered in Philadelphia with a second office in New York, our nearly 50-person team includes strategists, producers, designers, architects, developers, and videographers. In addition to our extensive expertise in design, strategy, and technology, we also have an in-house production studio dedicated to creating high-quality original content, including photography, film, 360-degree-footage, motion graphics, and virtual experiences.
Bluecadet has worked on high profile and transformational projects for some of the most influential organizations throughout the world, including: NASA, The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Princeton University, Bloomberg, the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum, the Art Institute of Chicago, the National Park Service, and the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library, among others