- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Gathering and refining specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Helping to maintain code quality, performance and application responsiveness.
- Staying up to date on emerging technologies/industry trends that improve product development and end user experience. Sharing knowledge and applying that knowledge to projects.
- Working effectively with Project Managers to prioritize, estimate, minimize scope overages and risk.
- Collaborating with designers, producers, content devs, and other devs to deliver a successful project.
- Multiple years of experience with Drupal, including Drupal 8
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
A note on benefits and potential conversion to Full Time role:
As a six-month contract position, this role does not include benefits like medical and dental insurance, 401k participation or paid parental leave, PTO or holidays. Time off may be taken upon request, as unpaid time. However, there is a possibility that this role, after 6 months, could be converted to a Full Time position, upon which time benefits would be offered.
Bluecadet is an award-winning, internationally-recognized experience design agency focused on producing transformative digital products and environments. We work with story and experience-driven organizations and brands. Past clients include Google, MoMA, Harvard, Comcast, Princeton, The Smithsonian Institution, Doctors Without Borders, National Geographic, and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
Our Commitment to Equity and Inclusion
Bluecadet’s staff represents a wide pool of talent, views, backgrounds, and interests across our disciplines. We believe in Equity and Inclusion as a general principle and look for ways to actively amplify our team’s diverse perspectives in service of the stories and messages we are entrusted to tell.
We also recognize that we must always strive to be better. Over the past six months, we have launched internal DEI programming with a dedicated consultant to inform our business and culture moving forward. For 2021, we plan to prioritize initiatives at all levels of our organization – reflecting on leadership actions and communication, training our managers on equity and inclusion best practices, and for the whole staff, implementing inclusive meeting structures and cross-group learning.