We are looking for a professional, personable, and energetic Office Assistant to join our creative team in Philadelphia.
- Greet visitors, answer phones, and accept deliveries
- Monitor and maintain an organized, well-stocked, and inspiring office environment
- Make travel arrangements for executives and employees
- Order food, run errands, keep kitchen organized and clean, make coffee
- Manage office calendar
- Maintenance — supervise cleaner, IT support, and other maintenance providers, coordinate with building facilities
- Plan and host social events and meet-ups
- Provide support to executives and staff as needed
- Manage calendars for executive staff
Desired Characteristics & Skills:
- Proactive, high-energy, and reliable
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Team player who will pitch in and see things through to completion
- Comfortable interacting with co-workers, clients, maintenance workers, and visitors
- Motivated to learn new skills
- Proficient web and computer user, including Gmail, Microsoft Office, etc.
- A somewhat flexible schedule to accommodate (occasional) early mornings or late evenings
People of color, people with disabilities, women, and LGBTQ candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar position
- Must have work authorization to work in the United States
The salary range for this position is $30,000 – $40,000.
Bluecadet offers competitive salaries, medical and dental insurance, 401(k) participation, paid time off, company holidays, paid parental leave, and the opportunity to work in a dynamic, growing and fun environment. We have a gorgeous office, a relaxed dress code, and encourage work/life harmony.
Target Start Date:
August 20, 2018
Bluecadet is an award-winning experience design & digital agency that creates world-class interactive installations, immersive environments, websites, and mobile apps. We collaborate with leading museums, cultural institutions, universities, and nonprofit organizations to educate, engage, and entertain through digital innovation.