Senior Back End Developer (Drupal required) – PHL
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Gathering and refining specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Guiding developers and reviewing their code/implementation, effectively overseeing them on projects as needed.
- Helping to maintain code quality, performance and application responsiveness.
- Staying up to date on emerging technologies/industry trends that improve product development and end user experience. Sharing knowledge and applying that knowledge to projects.
- Working effectively with Project Managers to prioritize, estimate, minimize scope overages and risk.
- Collaborating with designers, producers, content devs, and other devs to deliver a successful project.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years of professional experience
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Please apply here with your resume and cover letter
Bluecadet offers competitive salaries, medical and dental insurance, 401(k) participation, paid time off, company holidays, paid parental leave, and the opportunity to work in a dynamic, growing and fun environment. We have a gorgeous office, a relaxed dress code, and encourage work/life harmony.
Bluecadet is an Emmy-winning experience design studio that collaborates with the world’s leading cultural organizations to craft products and spaces that entertain, educate, and inspire. We leverage design and technology to help our clients tell their stories and engage their audiences with powerful experiences that build empathy and encourage engagement.
Headquartered in Philadelphia with a second office in New York, our nearly 50-person team includes strategists, producers, designers, architects, developers, and videographers. In addition to our extensive expertise in design, strategy, and technology, we also have an in-house production studio dedicated to creating high-quality original content, including photography, film, 360-degree-footage, motion graphics, and virtual experiences.
Bluecadet has worked on high profile and transformational projects for some of the most influential organizations throughout the world, including: NASA, The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Princeton University, Bloomberg, the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum, the Art Institute of Chicago, the National Park Service, and the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library, among others