- Tech Leads manage and implement multiple multi-product projects of varying complexity.
- You will manage a small group of Developers and Senior Developers. You will conduct regular 1:1s and coach your reports in their career growth.
- You will estimate, architect, and implement applications.
- You will stay up to date with recent technical developments, and identify promising solutions to use for implementing future projects.
- You help evaluate work against Bluecadet’s standards, prioritizing work to achieve project goals.
- Multiple years’ experience in production of experiential projects.
- Proficiency writing software for real-time graphics applications.
- Experience with specifying and integrating hardware.
- Experience working closely with A/V integrators on projects.
- Experience managing multiple developers on a project team.
- Experience with different types of inputs (touchscreens, camera vision, RFID, Bluetooth) and outputs (screen, projection).
- A track record of learning new technologies and applying them to large scale installations.
- Experience mentoring peers or direct reports in the past.
Nice to Haves
- Fluency in one or more of: C++ (using either Cinder or OpenFrameworks), Touch Designer, Unity, or similar realtime graphical application frameworks.
Bluecadet offers competitive salaries, medical and dental insurance, 401(k) participation, paid time off, company holidays, paid parental leave, and the opportunity to work in a dynamic, growing and fun environment. We have a gorgeous office, a relaxed dress code, and encourage work/life harmony.
Bluecadet is an Emmy-winning experience design studio that collaborates with the world’s leading cultural organizations to craft products and spaces that entertain, educate, and inspire. We leverage design and technology to help our clients tell their stories and engage their audiences with powerful experiences that build empathy and encourage engagement.